Heritage Heroes

This blog was created as a place to post fun stories about the ancestors of mine and James. We are always in awe of their great sacrifices and hardships they endured in our behalf. We hope that the stories you read about these people will bring them to life and help us to connect with them. We will do our best to honor and respect their experiences and examples.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In honor of my crazy siblings that I love!


I thought I would post the photo I created for the cover of the calendar I created for mom last year. Our kids might get a kick out of it. I truly do hope that you guys find the time to read through these great stories and try to add to them. If you want, you can email me the story and I would be happy to post them if you are not too keen on posting on the blog (or struggle to figure it out).

Just want to tell you all that I love you and thanks for being part of my family!

3 Comments:

Blogger LISA said...

You could not find a better picture of me? I look like a dork. I think what you are doing is a great thing. I hope my kids will "blog" often. Call me if you need anything.
Lisa

February 19, 2008 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger eva flake said...

And my photos aren't dorky!!? You should have your kids post stuff on here. I will chat with you later. And your photos aren't as dorky as mine (heehee)

February 20, 2008 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

EVERY ONE OF YOU IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

February 20, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home