Heritage Heroes

This blog was created as a place to post fun stories about the ancestors of mine and James. We are always in awe of their great sacrifices and hardships they endured in our behalf. We hope that the stories you read about these people will bring them to life and help us to connect with them. We will do our best to honor and respect their experiences and examples.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here is the first post for Heritage Heroes

On my own personal blog, I have been trying to post every Sunday, a story about one of my ancestors. After reviewing the concept, I thought starting a blog to store these posts would be best.

I invited my own siblings and mom to also be authors on this blog. I hope they utilize this type of forum to share stories, feelings, etc..If not, I guess they will have to tolerate me posting my own thoughts and stories.

I am grateful for my heritage and the heritage that I have been able to continue with my husband. I will add more posts from past Heritage Heroes posts to get this blog rolling....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home